Friday, March 19, 2010

Be Mine


This is my new Valentine's Day kit. I'm dedicating this to my husband who was born on Valentine's Day. His favorite day of the year. He brings all of us presents even though it is his birthday. He is a true romantic. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed making it for you. Not all items are shown in preview. Shadows are for preview purpose and are not included in the final product. All are full size 300 dpi. These can be used as personal use, S4H & S4O.

Included in Kit:
12 Papers
1 Room Background
1 "BE MINE" Balloon
1 "BE MY VALENTINE" Balloon
1 "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" Balloon
1 Pink Balloon
1 Red Balloon
1 Bear
2 Bows
1 Candelabra
1 Chandelier
2 Boxes of Chocolates
2 Drapes
4 Heart Frames
2 Square Ribbon Heart Frames
2 "I LOVE YOU" Hearts
1 Set Of Hearts on Chains
1 Heart Chair
1 Knight
1 Plate of Heart Truffles
1 Rose Bouquet Vase
2 Tables
2 Heart Tags
3 Chocolate Heart Truffles
1 Window
1 Wine Bottle
2 Wine Glasses

You can buy this kit at my stores:

www.ndisb.com
tkoscraps.com
www.stoneaccentsstudio.com
thescrappindivazdesignz.com
divinedigital.com
babyvdezign.com
thecreativitybox.com
kjoistudios.net

No comments:

Post a Comment