Thursday, February 12, 2009

All the Things I Love Kit and QP Freebie



This is my first kit. I made it with all the items I love. The quilts in this kit reminds me
of all the quilts I loved to watch my grandma make all her life. The quilts can also be
used as papers. The window reminds me of an old victorian farmhouse. I can almost hear that
screen door slamming. I used to collect bears as a child. I remember playing with all my
Grandmas buttons she had saved for projects. The candle and light give this kit a beautiful
glow. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed creating it. Not all items are shown.Personal Use Only. S4H OK.
This kit includes:
24 Papers
2 Wreaths
2 I Love You Word Arts
2 Quilts
8 Ribbons w/Charm
10 Buttons
1 Screen Door
1 Bear
2 Ribbons
3 Bows
3 Flowers
2 Baskets of Flowers
1 Star
1 Star Holder w/Wreath
1 Window
1 Light
4 Frames
4 Hearts
1 Gate
2 Tags
2 Leaves
3 Flowers
1 Candle W/Holder

Products are approved for Scrap 4 Hire and Professional Photographer. The price of this product is $5.50. If you would like to purchase it, please click the paypal button below. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. Thank you.









All the Things I Love QP Freebie

I hope you enjoy!



Personal Use Only.
CJsDreams_attil_Free.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment